Thursday, August 27, 2009

Ideas and Thoughts

I don't know yet my complete ideas but as I sit back and watch the films I can some what picture a path I would like to follow. I want to try and experiment with real time and computer based effects and merge the two together. The feel of a 2d puppet show, or moving of cardboard to create waves of an ocean. I also want to work with illustrated works and work with animated them to tell a story or event like what Henry Darger's film presented. One of the biggest inspirations I have seen many times is from a movie called lemony snicket's I would say this was the first film that inspired me towards animation. I love the drawing effects that come to life and tell a story. I also love the idea of animating text and giving it life during a story.

Here is a great example I was able to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment